The online home of the Williams Family Players
· One of the hardest things Randy has ever done was to officiate his father's funeral.
· The pastor of the church when Randy became a Christian and thus has been a big influence on his understanding of Christianity is Jim Abrahamson.
· In August of 2001, Randy revised is posting on the merits of creation as a scientific theory.
· In November of 1999, Randy had a conversation with an atheist on the merits of Jesus Christ and Christianity.
· In May of 2002, Randy brought church to his sons and gave a message during the CASL Cup (soccer tournament).
· Currently working on a Bible study on The Church Age - a chronological walk.
For the word of the cross is to those who are perishing foolishness, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written,
I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will set aside
Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God. God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. For indeed the Jews ask for signs, and the Greeks search for wisdom; but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block, and to Gentiles foolishness, but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Apostle Paul from 1 Corinthians 1:18-25
They trust in their wealth and boast about how rich they are, yet not one of them , though rich as kings, can ransom his own brother from the penalty of sin! For God's forgiveness does not come that way. For a soul is far too precious to be ransomed by mere earthly wealth. There is not enough of it in all the earth to buy eternal life for just one soul, to keep it out of hell.