1. What message from Grod hae you rejected? What are you going to do about it?
2. What were they cities of some of the churches of Galatia?
3. What do you think was meant by "a different gospel"?
4. What "other gospels" do we have today?
5. How can you apply verse 2:20 to your life?
6. Why does Paul say they are foolish?
7. Why the Law then?
8. Is the believer under the law (give reasons for your answer)?
9. What does verse 5:1 mean to you?
10. How can one turn their freedom in Christ into an opportunity for the flesh?
11. What deeds of the flesh are evident in your life?
12. How can you enjoy the fruit of the Spirit?
13. What does Paul say is a man who thinks he is something?
14. Why do you think Paul wrote in large letters?
15. What does "Israel of God" mean?