1. How have you lived by faith this week?
2. Why did the author say this letter was written?
3. What are the conditions of fellowship with God?
4. What warnings are given to the children of God?
5. How are we to live as children of God?
6. What are some of the distinguishing characteristics of the children of God?
7. What are some of the distinguishing characteristics of the children of Satan? How many of these characteristics do you possess?
8. What are some of the marks of false teachers?
9. How can believers reflect God's love?
10. What assurances does the believer have in Christ?
11. To whom is the elder writing this letter? Who are they?
12. What does the elder want the lady to do?
13. What warning is given?
14. To whom is the elder writing this letter?
15. Why is he writing this letter?
16. Why do you think that the elder did not want to write what he had to say to Gaius?