1. IN time of despair, how do you try to go forward?
2. To whom is Peter writing this letter?
3. What are at least three things that only those born again receive?
4. What does it mean to "be holy", "conduct yourselves in fear", and "as living stones"?
5. What does God want those who are His chose race, a people for God's own possession, to do?
6. What are some of the practical ways we are to live according to Peter?
7. What do you learn about suffering?
8. What does Peter say to elders?
9. What does Peter say to the members (younger men)?
10. What promise are you given after suffering a little while?
11. Why did Jude feel it necessary to write his letter?
12. What historical examples does Jude offer of unbelief and rebellion? What do you learn about the timing of God's judgment by these examples?
13. What was the error of Balaam?
14. What does it mean to pray in the Holy Spirit?
15. According to Peter what is the Christian life all about?
16. How are we to recognize and handle false teachers?
17. What certainty do we have that the Lord is coming again?