1. What do you need to be able to witness to all that you encounter? Will you do it?
2. What was the purpose of the letter?
3. Do you think it is easy for Philemon to forgive?
4. What do you learn about love and grace from this letter?
5. What was the purpose of this letter?
6. What does it mean in verse 15 that He is "the first-born of all creation"?
7. What does it mean in verse 19 that "all the fullness to dwell in Him"?
8. What mystery has been manifested to His saints?
9. What warnings are given to the believer?
10. What do you think is the answer to the false teachings that Paul warns about?
11. What does it mean "you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God"?
12. In verse 12, who has God chosen?
13. What advice on Christian living impressed you? Will you follow that advice today?
14. How should a believer conduct themselves at work?
15. What does it mean to have your speech seasoned with salt?
16. What examples of prayer are illustrated or mentioned in these verses? How will you apply these illustrations to your pray life today?