1. How can you tell believers from unbelievers?
2. What is the revelation? What promise is made to those that read, hears, and heeds it?
3. What glimpses of God do you see?
4. Give a single word to describe each of the churches:
5. How will you approach the throne of God?
6. Who are the elders?
7. What lesson(s) do you learn from the opening of the seals?
8. Who are the 144,000 sealed and what does it mean to be sealed?
9. Who is the great multitude in white robes?
10. What impresses you about the first through sixth trumpet?
11. Who do you think is this strong angel coming down out of heaven?
12. Who do you think are the two witnesses?
13. Who do you think the women, the great red dragon, and the male child represent?
14. Who is the beast out of the sea? What is the significance of the ten horns and seven heads?
15. Who is the beast out of the land?
16. What are some of the events recorded in chapter 14?