1. How have you given up something to keep others from stumbling?
2. What was Demetrius concerned about?
3. Why do you think the disciples wouldn't let Paul go in?
4. Who quieted the multitude?
5. What does it mean to be "anointed us in God", "sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts"?
6. What does Paul say about sorrow?
7. Why did Paul say he was both an "aroma from death" and an "aroma from life"?
8. What does it mean to have "a veil lie over your heart"?
9. What happens when a person receives Jesus as their Savior?
10. What do you think it means to be yoked with unbelievers?
11. What lessons do you learn about generosity?
12. Share a time when you gave cheerfully?
13. What did God give you in return?
14. What are the differences between worldly and spiritual weapons?
15. How do you think Satan tries to fool Christians?
16. What has God asked you to do that is hard?