1. How has the Lord encouraged you this week?
2. What are the reasons Paul's works took root?
3. Who are the people that invested in you the teachings of the Lord? What did they teach you?
4. How have you experienced affliction because of you commitment to Christ?
5. What things does Paul pray?
6. What does Paul say pleases God? What are his instructions?
7. What instructions will you ask God to help you do today?
8. How can you apply verse 5:8 to your life?
9. How do you handle persecution?
10. Where do you look for comfort?
11. What are the signs of the Day of the Lord?
12. How can you be saved from judgment?
13. What does it mean to gain/share the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ?
14. What verse will you make part of your life this week?
15. How are you living? Who are you burdening?
16. What was Gallio's disposition?
17. How are people today like Gallio?
18. Read Numbers 6:2,5,9,18. What do you think was the vow Paul was keeping?